Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mattern
    replied
    Welcome Grainf.- from Central Pa. Your in a good place to learn from some great Artifact hunters. I have no idea of your area, but what works here and most places will work for you. Small streams Large streams any streams. Fields along these water ways will have something to find. Don't get discouraged. Most of go on hunts and don't find a thing, we just move on to the next field. Look for cave entrances and overhangs. But PLEASE ask permission before you wander to far. You can ruin a good place if you get caught by a land owner who would otherwise give you permission. Kim

Leave a comment:

• gregszybala
    replied
    Welcome to the site and all good info above.
    Spend some time going through this section. You'll find a lot of good suggestions and helpful ideas.

Leave a comment:

• SDhunter
    replied
    Find fields next to rivers that are farmed, and with permission, hunt them, but guessing from your username, you must already have some. Anything near water, in your part of the country should be good. I have luck with fields and lake shores.
    Last edited by SDhunter; 01-03-2021, 08:26 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Hal Gorges
    replied
    A warm welcome from Florida.

Leave a comment:

• UpNorth
    replied
    Welcome from Minnesota... your in a great area for artifacts. In a area that should be rich with knife river flint.
    this forum is loaded with information to help you with your search. Do some scrolling through the pages, this winter.
    and you’ll be “ good to go” in the spring.

Leave a comment:

• Grainfarmer
    replied
    Assiniboine would be predominant tribe up here i assume

Leave a comment:

• Grainfarmer
    started a topic Northern plains arrowhead hunting

Northern plains arrowhead hunting

Hi i am new to this site... am interested in arrowhead hunting in North Dakota, i live in NW part of state about 50 miles from Saskatchewan, any tips to hunting points for this area
Working...
X