Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Getting real jealous of y'all's big beautiful pieces, I want some of my own!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cecilia
    commented on 's reply
    I knew it…., also, bettin’ have forgotten other treasures your storage houses…

• Hal Gorges
    replied
    Got here last,looks like..The best all around one I ever found at 4-1/4”.A Florida Hillsbourough knife with a quartz vein..Both sides are equal in color and workmanship

Click image for larger version

Name:	84E17B36-4667-45C8-BDAE-D53C0F688573.jpeg
Views:	135
Size:	174.9 KB
ID:	605167

Leave a comment:

• POINT MAN
    replied
    This thing would definitely be a winner of the month...

Leave a comment:

• POINT MAN
    replied
    Good looking points!!!!! Don't give up. I'm new here and i'm a creek walker from southern ind, but the creek i walk in is in southern ill on my b-in-laws farm.
    It's huge and prolific. I guess i'll have to get my big bucket list gun out and show what i found this past june. Never thought i'd ever find one.!! Clovis point / over 3 1/2 inches long and perfect. I about fell over when i found it. Absolutely zero damage, i think it could be from a cache....hope so i'm going over wed
    after all this rain. Stay lookin

Leave a comment:

• PaleoSnow
    commented on 's reply
    Several dozen frames! Wow. I hope to see them some day! I saw one of your birdie frames on an old thread and i commented on it. Amazing! Everything ive seen of yours has been great. Thanks for sharing what you do.

• Cecilia
    commented on 's reply
    Tam, I will pull it out and re-examine with my now more experienced eyeballs. (Guess before could not imagine someone who found a whole one of these would send to then-almost-perfect stranger…. especially if almost-stranger mighta seemed lil strange…😛! But, now know WillJo bettter, and it’s quite possible!)

• Tam
    commented on 's reply
    Doesn’t look broke to me! worked yes

• Tam
    replied
    I’am out . Biggest I ever find is 3 “

Leave a comment:

• Tam
    commented on 's reply
    I knew you were going to chime in 👍

• Tam
    commented on 's reply
    Tom thats just darn right perfect in every way .

• Garguy
    replied
    The paleo in East Texas is always high quality material . Archaic...not so much. I have several dozen frames of killer paleo. Boxes of Archaic.lol

Leave a comment:

• PaleoSnow
    commented on 's reply
    Yes ill agree on that. Beautiful material too. Thanks for looking and letting me know what u think. I was unsure of the one i posted earlier bc the base isnt very prominent but figured it was a Gary variant of some kind. Speaking of ETX artifacts tho, id have to say my best from there is my avatar pic. Its a beautiful, super thin, olive Scottsbluff i found about 15 years or so ago. I have tons of field grade commons from that area but not just a whole lot of really nice pieces. Well actually i have many nice ones from there i guess, just nothing like the amount and quality of my AR collection. I think ive only got one display case full of ETX. And idk how many AR ones. I know ive bought a dozen good cases and few cheap ones this year alone and are all filled. I just dont spend the time down there anymore like when i lived there. But ill go from time to time. Great area though!

• Garguy
    replied
    I don't know what to call the first one. Second is a gary knife

Leave a comment:

• JoshinMO
    commented on 's reply
    Ha

• PaleoSnow
    replied
    What do you think?
    Attached Files

Leave a comment: