Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UpNorth
    replied
    Can’t say if it’s a artifact or not… hard to tell its size from your pics… I’d use a large pry bar, if not attached she’ll pop right out…✌️

Leave a comment:

• Missouri Jake
    commented on 's reply
    Also, an option I've been weighing. Get good camera out there and photo document it real well and leave it there.

• Missouri Jake
    commented on 's reply
    Lol that's what I'm fearing. The stone it's attached to is HUGE! To heavy for canoo in such shallow river, to awkward for kayak, which is how I got there to begin with. Lol CHALLENGE!

• Missouri Jake
    commented on 's reply
    Pretty sure it's just stuck. The larger stone on bottom is a different stone even.

• gregszybala
    replied
    Save yourself the effort, leave it there.
    Last edited by gregszybala; 06-06-2021, 01:40 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Ron Kelley
    replied
    Hey Jake, That's a beauty. I'm not going to say because I would hate to be wrong.

Leave a comment:

• redrocks
    replied
    That's cool you're going to have to paddle it many miles still attached

Leave a comment:

• Lindenmeier-Man
    replied
    This is interesting !

Leave a comment:

• SurfaceHunter
    replied
    Looks interesting so it’s part of the mother stone still or is it just stuck? Can’t tell if it’s natural or not

Leave a comment:

• Missouri Jake
    started a topic Need advice on removal of piece!

Need advice on removal of piece!

Click image for larger version

Name:	20210402_122259_HDR.jpg
Views:	530
Size:	67.5 KB
ID:	560957 ok... I came upon this ( discotal?) On a river float. Well my friends, it is welded to that there rock lol. So instead of destroying it accidentally I buried it and set place to memory. How do I safely remove it? Or am I going to have to paddle it still attached many miles?
Working...
X