Clear All

• redrocks
    replied
    Hope you guys find something cool

Leave a comment:

• Flint Eastwood
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks Hoss.
    The way I look at it, even if we get skunked…we are on the beach!

• Hal Gorges
    replied
    Forget the teeth, he’ll more than likely find a point.

Leave a comment:

• Hoss
    replied
    good luck and have fun. beach hunting may produce points that are very water worn. Quartz and Argillite will not show any flake patterns but the shape should still be there.. I am not sure of Ocean City. I hunted beaches in Milford CT and found stuff . Went to a beach once with forum member CGode we got skunked. He had found some nice Jacks Reef CN points there . we were hopeful but came up short that day. It was still good to meet and walk with a fellow forum member.
    Last edited by Hoss; 07-11-2021, 08:58 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Flint Eastwood
    commented on 's reply
    That was a great white tip!

• SurfaceHunter
    replied
    I looked on vacation for points didn’t find any but found plenty of teeth. As low tide is coming in there was a set of 5 waves. 5th being the biggest as it crashed the smallest would role in next leaving a big gap between waves. Look in the gap I didn’t find any big teeth but found plenty little ones. I saw many walking the beach at night on super low tide with flashlights looking for nice shells and teeth. Also metal detecting on low tide

Leave a comment:

• Life is a Beach…Tips for Hunting Ocean City Maryland

Hello all.

I have figured out how to find arrowheads in rural Pennsylvania. My son is a master of the plowed fields!

I am seeking any advice on finding arrowheads (or shark teeth) in and around Ocean City, Maryland.

Tips on when, how, where would be much appreciated.

Can folks walk beaches and expect to find points?

Thank you in advance for any assistance. How I would enjoy sharing a vacation find with Nuther One!

Flint Eastwood
Working...
X