Don't forget the sunscreen !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't forget the sunscreen !

With the summer upon us the heat brings out many unforseen dangers !!!! Disease carrying ticks & mosquitoes and I'm sure in some areas snakes alligators Not to mention the Beating The mid day sun can give you so carry bug spray plenty of water watch your step and Don't forget your sunscreen !!!
    Attached Files
    New Jersey

I’m still getting sun cancer removed make sure it’s at least a #50 sunscreen waterproof.
    NW Georgia,

Comment

My ancestry consists of 50% German, 25% Czechoslovakian, and an equal mix of English, Irish and Apache. If it wasn't for the Apache in me, I think I would be tintless. This means that I burn very easy in the sun and it's hard for me to build up a natural tan. I suppose I should start wearing sunscreen more.

To me, the worst part of summer is the chiggers, tiny almost invisible bugs that crawl all over and pick the worst spots to bite. One bite from them can cause itching for months. I have about 50 bites right now.
      "The education of a man is never completed until he dies." Robert E. Lee

Comment

• SurfaceHunter
        SurfaceHunter commented
        Editing a comment
        I get a couple every trip. Just so you know they don’t just bite but actually live on your skin and pours. Clear nail polish will trap them and they can’t breathe

I never use sunscreen or wear sunglasses. If you use sunscreen please check the ingredients and google them. https://stream2sea.com/ingredients-to-avoid/
      Professor Shellman
      Tampa Bay

Comment

Well trust me on the bug spray lol
        New Jersey

Comment

Had skin cancer too ! free face lift lol https://youtu.be/S-YsGdjkIgw
          New Jersey

Comment

Working...
          X