Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sry guys for bothering you so much but can you find arrowheads at Nethers Farm I think Gregsybala said so.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sry guys for bothering you so much but can you find arrowheads at Nethers Farm I think Gregsybala said so.

Can you find mostly broken pieces of arrowheads in the outskirts of Nethers farm? thx
    edit-lol clovisoid said that
    Last edited by DarioA7; 09-30-2021, 06:54 PM.

You can find arrowheads anywhere if you’re lookin all the time, it’s not a turn on turn off hobby ..Why, I’ve even found em in my sleeep., just couldn’t ever figure out how to bring em home.😉
    Floridaboy.

Comment

I found a scraper made of crystal quartz on the roof of an 8 story building. Found a quartz arrowhead in the street after the snow plow went by. Keep looking down.
      Last edited by Hoss; 09-30-2021, 10:55 AM.
      TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

I don't think he said that.
        Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

• clovisoid commented
              09-06-2021, 09:35 PM
              If you haven't checked out Nether's farm, it's worth the drive over. The whole ridge top was a series of quarry pits and if you don't mind finding mostly broken pieces, you can usually find some mixed in with the debris. (Not in the modern pits, but around the outside edges and waste piles.

Pay by the pound on your way out.
              • Flag

Comment

I wonder how it is you are preparing for this trip? Have you thought about this? Carrying flint out . Are you bringing a wheel barrow? five gallon buckets? Burlap bag over the shoulder? How about the harvest are you bringing pick axe? hammers? chisels? pry bars? personal protection? Hope you score some nice flint. Stay safe out there. even the best scavenger must be prepared.
            TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Working...
            X