Urgent,...State of Emergency, !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urgent,...State of Emergency, !!!

Im pecking around here on the ol internet, minding my own business and all , when suddenly i stumble across something extremely distressing....really bad news!.......i mean i might have had my suspicions, but now it has been confirmed, and now that it has in fact, been confirmed....i find myself all but mortally wounded, forever to be held back from ever realizing a full destiny , one nicely placed shot from one of them ol boys over cahokias way no doubt,,,,, right through the left arterial ventrical vena cava....slowly losing breath, vision going dark now, i start to finally lose all signs of conscienceness, my very last thought before my ambitions quietly fade into the nothing........how could this be, no collecting rocks from indiana creeks?, Considered state property?, Punishable by penalty of law?.....what in the H E double hocky sticks is this?........and ...dark nothing.....😇
    JR, from jackson co, southern indiana

Florida’s been that way for many many years, it was just a matter of time for folks farther north 🥲
    Floridaboy.

Comment

The surprise is yours, not the states. No emergency, relax.
      Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

• Talkingpoints
        Talkingpoints commented
        Editing a comment
        Being a native yourself, am i misunderstanding? Are there any loop holes?

It is ridiculous. The actions of a few bad eggs punish the rest of us who are responsible with our finds. The same goes for metal detecting, bottle digging, etc.
      "The education of a man is never completed until he dies." Robert E. Lee

Comment

• Talkingpoints
        Talkingpoints commented
        Editing a comment
        Thats for sure!...i guess here they are calling it destruction of natural habitat....go figure!....🙂

• Kentucky point
        Kentucky point commented
        Editing a comment
        Actually, they are worried about people trespassing and stealing things to sell.

You'll pull through somehow.....calm down.....with a nice cigar man!
      SW Connecticut

Comment

• Talkingpoints
        Talkingpoints commented
        Editing a comment
        Thats the best idea ive heard all day....🙂

It’s legal here if you have permission from both sides of the creek just no river hunting. If the owner owns both sides it’s a plus. Just don’t mess with the water that’s what the government is really worried about
      NW Georgia,

Comment

• Hal Gorges
        Hal Gorges commented
        Editing a comment
        No navagatible waterway in Florida , no matter who’s property borders it

When i read that i got a heart attack

Comment

• Talkingpoints
        Talkingpoints commented
        Editing a comment
        Sorry, just my way of blowing off the steam...lol..🙂
    Working...
    X