Wear your orange folks!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wear your orange folks!!!

Hunting season is in full swing in my area. BE SAFE If your going out hunting artifacts and keep in mind sport hunters are out as well. Wear your safety orange and be courteous to hunters out for that big score.
    👍👍
    Last edited by Uncle Trav; 10-03-2021, 09:45 AM.
    Uncle Trav- Southwest Michigan

Good advice! I’ve been away from the fields for a couple of weeks. Should take this down time and clean out some closets, but yuck.
    South Carolina

Comment

South Carolina

Comment

I am also a deer hunter and my best advice is to stay clear of hunting areas

Comment

Sound advice uncle trav......i would hope that if anyone is hunting, doesnt shoot at anything on two legs and wearing orange, not sure if deer or any other animals being hunted wear that attire in other areas of the states, certainly not in Tennessee.....i would hope hunters are sure what they are shooting at before pulling the trigger, as there may be other hunters in the same area doing the same thing.....so not sure of "stay clear" is the best advice.
          Benny / Western Highland Rim / Tennessee

Comment

Give them there time, They gave you yours. Dont ruin a mans hunt by trapsing around in the woods or fields being hunted

Comment

Working...
            X