No announcement yet.

This is a must read topic!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"This field next to this creek was holding an area of burn-rock 100x100 yards.With more flint on top of the ground, then pulled out of the ground from other mounds/midden I have dug."
    Spencer just how many of these have you dug? Could you show us some of your other finds from other middens you have dug. I am curios about this and want to help you out if I can.
    TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Hoss wrote:

"This field next to this creek was holding an area of burn-rock 100x100 yards.With more flint on top of the ground, then pulled out of the ground from other mounds/midden I have dug."
      Spencer just how many of these have you dug? Could you show us some of your other finds from other middens you have dug. I am curios about this and want to help you out if I can.
      Here you go Hoss, I found a pic with some of my finds from other mounds in the Austin area. The ones with writing on them are from other mounds but the rest are from this mound I've been talking about. This pic was taken a few months ago when i still had all of my collection before they were stolen. I had a lot more but this is the only pic I have right now to show you, these are to me the best of my collection. Oh, the bird point was not found at this mound, just letting you know. Starting from the top left I tell you which ones are not from this mound because i just realized that some other are from different mounds as well. 1,2,9,11,13,14,16

Comment

Working...
      X