Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to NorCal

Hey y'all,

Longtime finder in Georgia, first time hunter in Northern California. I've been here two years and haven't found anything, but that doesn't mean it's not right in front of me. The rockiness and dryness here is really throwing me for a loop. Are creek beds a good place to start, even if they're dry? Do y'all seem to only find artifacts in the rainy season? Do you have to have access to a well maintained and tilled vineyard to really find anything? Any advice is welcome.

Welcome to the site. It may take a while but some good folks here who live there. They'll be around to help.
    Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

• scavenger
      scavenger commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Greg! Looking forward to posting a first find

What part of Georgia? Looks like south side by the point in your avatar. Welcome aboard
    NW Georgia,

Comment

• scavenger
      scavenger commented
      Editing a comment
      Yessir, south-central Georgia. Thanks!

Welcome. Good luck on your search!
    South Dakota

Comment

Welcome to the site Scavenger. You'll get some feedback for sure. Kim from Central Pa.
      Knowledge is about how and where to find more Knowledge. Snyder County Pa.

Comment

Welcome to the site do some research on your area and try to obtain permission from land owners . Springs with a southern exposure and a grove of oaks has always been good to me . Stay away from State lands .

Comment

• scavenger
          scavenger commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you!!

Welcome to arrowheads.com
        TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Working...
        X