Lake Fork and Tawakoni. Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lake Fork and Tawakoni. Texas

Anybody from or near Lake Fork or Lake Tawakoni out there?? Im going on a trip to lake Fork the 13th and 14th and was wondering if anybody knew if there were any good sites or creeks in the area worth checking out. I know how hard good sites are to find and we dont always give specifics on our favorite places but im just wondering if this area is rich in artifacts or if i should bother trying to find a spot to hunt? Or any tips at all about the area. Ive never been there and not likely to go back anytime soon if even at all. But im going out with a guide that monday to do some sonar and electronics training and will have nothing left to do once we are through so i want to use my time there wisely. Ill stay the night in Alba and then head over to towards Towakani the next day and see what i can get into around there before coming back to AR later that day. Fishing season is just around the corner so i have to go hone some of my skills with a Pro! Looking forward to the trip!

The sulfer River its self.. really low. for this time of year. All the gravel bars have artifacts and the River bed can be walked.

Comment

Ok kool! Ive actually hunted the North Sulphur in Ladonia out towards Commerce and found fossils and arrowhead there. I actually heard of a real nice Clovis that came from there earlier this year. Saw grainy video but could tell it was awesome!

Comment

Working...
      X