Ga. peeps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ga. peeps

Going up to hunt camp friday. Will be mowing, discing, tree trimming you know the drill. Anyway 15 years in this location and have never found anything. So Im asking the Ga. peeps to head me in the right direction. Hunt in Cuthbert, Randolph cnty and stay in Georgetown. Were should I be looking or what am I doing wrong in this location?

When I hunt SW Georgia , it’s always a plowed field , timber or land .
    You must have permission or of course own or lease .
    Think of where you would hunt or camp . Water source , good outlook areas , double creeks are great with land in between . Seem to do well on elevated zones by just a few 100 ft .
    Up N they will chime in .
    Don’t know if this applies to your area but I would imagine so from all the Georgia posts I read and study . .
    Last edited by Tam; 05-26-2022, 06:57 AM.

Comment

Good luck Dave 👍
      Floridaboy.

Comment

Cuthbert is a good area to check out; definitely get permission first. Tam gave solid advice. Any fields near creeks are great.
        🐜 🎤 SW Georgia

Comment

I got my own lil land. Bet you could find somebody got their own.. give them the best of what you find.
          Digging in GA, ‘bout a mile from the Savannah River

Comment

Sometimes it is instinctual for me. I don't know how that works. Like The Toucan just follow your nose. See where it leads. Good hunting from one to another. K
            Knowledge is about how and where to find more Knowledge. Snyder County Pa.

Comment

Man I'm sorry I am late for the show but a buddy of mine hunts somewhere off hwy216 next to a lake. I think there is a documented site nearby. Never been but he has shown me some near perfect artifacts from that area.

Comment

Working...
              X