Bad medicine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad medicine

Was out in one of my usual good time spots today for a couple of hours....nothing!.....im having a really bad year so far.... something has to give..lol...any advice or new outlooks would be greatly appreciated...πŸ’ͺ😎
    JR, from jackson co, southern indiana

Well Tp all I can say is just stick to it. We all have dry spells. Maybe take some Tobacco. I often toss tobacco to the east , west, north and south. The tradition of the first Nations was to give gifts. I'm not superstitious but it never hurts to try and get the spirits on your side. Kim
    Knowledge is about how and where to find more Knowledge. Snyder County Pa.

Comment

• Talkingpoints
      Talkingpoints commented
      Editing a comment
      Im willing to give it a shot!...thank you, sir...😊

• Jethro355
      Jethro355 commented
      Editing a comment
      I almost always smoke a cigar when I’m looking. I never smoke otherwise.
      It seems to clear my mind and eyes.

• Stevie_GoodGravy
      Stevie_GoodGravy commented
      Editing a comment
      Any time I find a point, I fire up a lung-dart.. It's a nasty habit, I'll be the first to admit...

About the luck you're having, though. Where I'm at, we're below the monthly average rainfall and have been for the past few months now. Having one or two good, hard rains may be all it takes to end your recent spate of bad luck. El nino years are always a bit of a nasty-breaking, offspeed curveball, so dont be discouraged. Keep at it and it'll pay off.

GoodGravy

Knowledge is about how and where to find more Knowledge. Snyder County Pa.

Comment

Just keep looking. Dry spells are discouraging but I think everyone who hunts long enough must experience a dry spell from time to time. I’m in a bit of a lull right now as well.
      South Carolina

Comment

• outlaws15
        outlaws15 commented
        Editing a comment
        We are also. Tammy's first three trips 3 points a couple trips later she finds a tip. The last 5 or 6 times we haven't found anything. She thought it was so easy and suggested I get my eyes checked she has since retracted that statement

I look at artifact hunting like I do fishing. If I don’t get anything that day I’ve still had a great day outdoors. A lot of times on a hunt my mind wanders back to what a site and the surroundings may have looked like and who the people were that lived there in the deep past and how things have changed. I may not find anything on those trips but I get a different perspective on the site I’m walking. Sometimes I find things that you can’t hold in your hand, put in your pocket or tuck away in a frame.
      Uncle Trav- Southwest Michigan

Comment

Mid Summer has a way of doing that sometimes, wouldn't give up on old spots. Winter might be a time to start back There.
        http://joshinmo.weebly.com

Comment

Only takes one gully washer ta change everything!
          New Jersey

Comment

You CANNOT find them sitting on the couch! Thats how i look at it. Some of the best and most memorable days are ones that I literally had to drag myself off the couch or out of bed and into the 105 heat or ice and make myself go. Same with fishing or hunting. You get back what you put into it i think. Put boots on the ground and they will come. My hardest part is knowing when to quit once i go, seems those days when nothing is looking good or going right are the ones that surprise you at that last moment after youve done said, ten more minutes ten times, or when i get to that next tree for the 50th time…….its hard to turn around when u know what the very next step could reveal. It’s happened so many times. Keep your boots on the ground!

Comment

For the past several years I've used tobacco in different forms or sweets as as an offering. It's not only for what you hope to find to take home, but what you don't want to take home with you. The spirit world is something we don't think about much in our modern times, but I can attest to the fact it does exist. It always helps to walk in peace weather you believe in it or not.
              FGH Check out my artifact store at Lone Star Artifact Reclaim

Comment

I hunt for artifacts in Coastal New Jersey. Former Lenape country. I speak to and thank the spirits in their native tounge whenever I find something. Believe it or not...I see a correlation between this practice and finding artifacts.

Comment

When I am hunting a site I carry an artifact previously found on the same site in my pocket , to align my spirit to the ancients makers spirit. Works amazingly ... Bob c
                  Last edited by Caracello; 04-08-2024, 10:27 PM.

Comment

Finding artifacts is just a matter of how much artifact bearing material you look. If you are looking strong material, there will still be slumps and peaks. Push through and put in the time. If you are looking poor material without flakes.... look somewhere else. Luck plays a part but the folks that consistently find good stuff have it dialed in so they can invest time on productivity dirt.

Comment

Working...
                    X