No announcement yet.

Private property

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

An hour away from here in Arkansas its totally illegal only surface finds..yet here in Texas its legal with pay digs in lots of spots....Is it like that in you guys states?...yall got paydigs?..jn

Comment

There is one in Peru Indiana either April or May, Hope to meet some of these folks as well
      Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

The Slack Farm incident in Kentucky http://www.mesacc.edu/dept/d10/asb/a...ing/index.html (a rather one-sided tale, but you get the story)
        was the main reason Indiana digging laws were changed. Indiana archie Cheryl Munson investigated the Slack Farm and because current laws did not prevent the damage, she fought to get tougher laws in Kentucky as well as Indiana. You can't put a shovel in the ground in Indiana without their permission now.
          You can, however, farm (as in bottom plow), plant crops, prepare feed plots, and do normal agricultural practices. Then look on the surface.

Comment

Thats cool...seems like where theres pay digs its legal unh?0h!...so its not legal there..

Comment

I'm green to this hobby but I've lived in Indiana all my life.  I don't think we have pay digs.

Comment

Working...
            X