Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Places to search for arrowheads near Houston?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Places to search for arrowheads near Houston?

Hey guys I'm looking for a little help. I just recently moved to Houston from South Mississippi last year. I have had a passion hunting arrowheads since I was 21 and I'm always wanting to go looking for artifacts here in Houston but I don't know where to start. I'm looking for a place to go and can't seem to find anywhere. I would really appreciate anyone's help in guiding me in the right direction. I have been itching to go somewhere all year. Can anyone help me out?

Madden, I am not sure what your asking for? Most all collectors are not going to give up there sites they hunt. If your asking for general information, most of what worked out in Mississippi will work there as well. Water is key! I think in that area, there are also pay dig sites if you wanted to go down that path.
    And the most important thing is.....................welcome to AH.com :welcome:  glad to have you on board.
    Look to the ground for it holds the past!

Comment

Thanks a lot man

Comment

Welcome to the forum from Central Illinois. Chase nailed it....sites are very numerous in Texas. Got to get away from the city and explore. Hope to see some nice pieces from you!
        Like a drifter I was born to walk alone

Comment

Agreed, good advice from Chase and Ray and welcome from Tennessee.

Comment

My sister lives in Conroe and found some fine points along the San Jacinto river bank off Hwy 242. She did'nt find many but I don't think she did any sifting or digging....good luck

Comment

Working...
            X