Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A (39)Send Private Message(39) Icon Question

How do you get one?
    I've gone to 'My Profile', and tried editing it numerous times with no luck: even reversed the settings, but still have the same results.
    If the women don\'t find you handsome, they should at least find you handy.

On anyone's post, underneath their avatar, you will see a little speech bubble. Click on it and you can then send that member a private message.
    You can't see a bubble under your own avatar because you can't send a private message to yourself!
    If you click on any member's name, you will also see the speech bubble below their avatar on their profile. Again, you won't see it below the avatar in your own profile.
    Top right of the forum page you will also see a "Private Messages" link in blue. If someone has sent you a message there will be a little number against it saying how many messages are waiting for you.
    Click on that link and your mail box will open up allowing you to read messages. Also you can see messages you have previously sent by clicking on "Show All" down at the bottom right of the page.
    If you click on the "Compose" option then you can send a message to any member via that route too... but you need to know their user name (enter it in the top box, above the message text). Alternatively, if you click on the "Show Users" option to the right, then you can choose a member's name from the A-Z drop-down list. Click on any name and it will appear in the "To:" box for your mail.
    I keep six honest serving-men (they taught me all I knew); Their names are What and Why and When and How and Where and Who.

Comment

Perfect!
      If the women don\'t find you handsome, they should at least find you handy.

Comment

Working...
      X