How to edit profile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to edit profile

I keep going to my profile page but see no way to edit it. What am I doing wrong?

Within your profile, above your avatar, there's a blue band with white text that says "profile for maddux54"... and the "edit" button should be at the right hand end of that bar.
    I keep six honest serving-men (they taught me all I knew); Their names are What and Why and When and How and Where and Who.

Comment

maddux54 wrote:

I keep going to my profile page but see no way to edit it. What am I doing wrong?
      Right above your avatar there is a bar on the far right there is  edit . Just click on that and there will be more options.
      Look to the ground for it holds the past!

Comment

Thanks, finally found the edit button but the avatar won't change. Just consider me a skunk in disguise.

Comment

No it changed you need to refresh your browser once you make the update in order to see it.
          TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Thanks Hoss, if you say I look like a skunk I'll believe you. Tried several things and to me I'm still a cat in a cage. I don't want to do this, I just want to be out hunting. But with snow coming in over the next few days it looks like it'll be a while. Appreciate all the help!

Comment

Aawwww that's a cute little stinker. Nice avatar Maddux54
              Michigan Yooper
              If You Don’t Stand for Something, You’ll Fall for Anything

Comment

shot of your profile here

TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

I figure this new avatar is fitting, considering it is about skunk mating season. Little does PePe know sylvester is a feline and not genus Stinkus Zemostus.

Comment

Working...
                  X