Flag?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flag?

On the reply box, there's a "flag" button? What is it before I get in trouble.....lol

To "FLAG" something is to report a post. Usually because of offensive or inappropriate comments or content.
    So I would leave that button alone.
    Bruce
    In life there are losers and finders. Which one are you?

Comment

Good post!.. Let me give it a try, will let you know.
      http://joshinmo.weebly.com

Comment

Hey Josh, I realize that your post is intended as sarcastic humor. Other members may not understand that. When someone asks a serious question we should try to be helpful.
        Michigan Yooper
        If You Don’t Stand for Something, You’ll Fall for Anything

Comment

Wilson. I found this reply from Roger that will explain it in more detail.

"In answer to the original question here, the "Flag" button is a way for anyone to draw the attention of Mods and Admins to something unsatisfactory on a post... and they can explain why they are doing this. Anyone set to Moderator or above receives the message notification when you hit that button. They (and no-one else) should get all the notification reports, but can only open up the message and take action when it relates to a thread which is under their control (for example they might have Moderator rights in one section of the forum but not in another).

Administrators also get all the notifications but have the rights to read all the messages and take appropriate action in any area of the forum."

Bruce
          In life there are losers and finders. Which one are you?

Comment

Working...
          X