Everyone needs an Avatar!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everyone needs an Avatar!

Just wanted to remind our newer members and also few that's been around for awhile, Avatars are fun and help other members recognize and remember who you are. Its a cool way to add your own touch and gives everyone a way to customize your profile. It could be a pic of your favorite find, yourself or anything that helps represent you. If your having trouble editing your avatar or resizing your photo just let us know and someone will help you out. Seems like we are growing, just think we should get our new members on board so we don't end up with bunches of those default avatar pics. Those are ugly! Lol.

Heres a link to editing your avatar

https://forums.arrowheads.com/forum/...r-with-andriod

And a link to you resize your photos so they fill your avatar box correctly... I think the file size for avatars should be no larger than 200×200 pixels.(someone correct me if Im wrong)

Online image resize utility to resize pictures or photos and images quickly for free. Resize jpg, png or gif pictures and Digital Photos. We make it easy to resize photos without installing any software.
    Last edited by Kyflintguy; 06-04-2017, 12:10 PM.
    Josh (Ky/Tn collector)

I guess I should add, nobody is required to have an avatar. I just know from my own experience it is easier to remember our newer members when I have an image to associate with there post. Its easy to forget were people are located at etc and I sometimes find myself having to ask newer members were they are from over and over. Lol.
    ​​​​​
    Josh (Ky/Tn collector)

Comment

They can be lots of fun Click image for larger version

Name:	wy1.jpg
Views:	167
Size:	83.2 KB
ID:	251774
      TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

• Kyflintguy
        Kyflintguy commented
        Editing a comment
        I give the Guy two thumbs up for giving it hell anyways... I bet he wore them trout out too...

• BabaORiley
        BabaORiley commented
        Editing a comment
        Hey man...however ya hafta get to that spot!!!

Here you go Matt. Click image for larger version

Name:	old_man_walking_with__a_hc.gif
Views:	152
Size:	180.7 KB
ID:	252550
      Bruce
      In life there are losers and finders. Which one are you?

Comment

Originally posted by Kyflintguy View Post
        I guess I should add, nobody is required to have an avatar. I just know from my own experience it is easier to remember our newer members when I have an image to associate with there post. Its easy to forget were people are located at etc and I sometimes find myself having to ask newer members were they are from over and over. Lol.
        ​​​​​
        This space could be utilized much better if it showed a persons location. Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture_LI.jpg
Views:	127
Size:	20.6 KB
ID:	252553This is from my other forum Matt. Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture1.PNG
Views:	130
Size:	50.6 KB
ID:	252554
        Bruce

Comment

• gregszybala
          gregszybala commented
          Editing a comment
          It used to, but after the upgrades? Showing location would save a lot of time and effort trying to figure where folks are posting from.

• Kyflintguy
          Kyflintguy commented
          Editing a comment
          Good suggestion Bruce. I guess folks can use the signature area to do that but most new members don't fool with that much. It would be nice if general location was a visible requirement though...

Good thread Josh
        South Dakota

Comment

Ha, this promted me to attempt to change mine. It is intirely too much of a hassle to fool with for me. I am old school I measure , draw , order, build, and install millions of dollars worth of projects a year with no computer. I think they cause more work than they cure,lol. An oppinion from an ol country bumpkin.

Comment

I did the best I could to fix that for you Kurt. You can PM me the picture and I can probably do much better for you.
            TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

• p kurt
              p kurt commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks Hoss, that is fine. It's been a hot, busy, and stressful past few weeks. I appreciate it, thanks.

• Hoss
              Hoss commented
              Editing a comment
              Happy to help

Originally posted by Hoss View Post
            I did the best I could to fix that for you Kurt. You can PM me the picture and I can probably do much better for you.
            You will want to orient it properly for him to Matt. Click image for larger version

Name:	avatar8577_0.jpeg
Views:	130
Size:	22.7 KB
ID:	252648
            Bruce

Comment

• Kyflintguy
              Kyflintguy commented
              Editing a comment
              Man that's a beauty!

• Hoss
              Hoss commented
              Editing a comment
              Yup that is a very nice looking Buck Creek point.

Bruce I would be happy to orient the point for Kurt but this is the way he showed this picture when he tried to load it. It is also the was the picture was oriented when he made the recent post called SCORE with pictures of this fabulous Buck Creek point. If Kurt asks me I will be happy to re orient that beauty. Thanks for the comment and the picture change.

Comment

Working...
            X