Suggestion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestion

So as you all know there has been some sticky situations with people Hijacking someone else's post. So I ask if that could be brought up to all the new people joining the forum. Perhaps worded in the introduction newbies are supposed to read before they post. I really don't mind when others do that to my posts as long as they do it one day after I post. It could be suggested to all members who post. You could also suggested to ask permission from the original poster first. It is a way of being polite, and stop some of what we call Hijacking. It is only common scenes, something I lack sometimes. Kim
    Knowledge is about how and where to find more Knowledge. Snyder County Pa.

All that information is there for members, problem is very few actually read it...
    Southeastern Minnesota’s driftless area

Comment

Originally posted by Up-north View Post
      All that information is there for members, problem is very few actually read it...
      Thanks North, it was good to go back and read all that stuff again. You are sure right it's all in there. In fact I re-read a whole lot of other things I hadn't read since I joined. It was helpful. Kim
      Knowledge is about how and where to find more Knowledge. Snyder County Pa.

Comment

I don’t mind at all if someone has anything to add to my posts, I’m here to learn anything relevant , at any time Kim ..
        Lubbock County Tx

Comment

I think it helps to keep the forum from being overrun with posts when people hitch hike on another's post with similar finds instead of starting a new thread. I wanted to post my axe on the axe thread woi.
          Professor Shellman
          Tampa Bay

Comment

Working...
          X