Nice new look

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice new look

Wow! This is different. Like the new look but will take some getting used to. Hi all, my name is Richard Thompson, a.k.a. "trogloxene", and I have been hunting/collecting flint in southwest Missouri since about 1981, at the age of 15. My first real job was as a tour guide, at Crystal Cave, just north of Springfield, and that is where I began finding artifacts and got hooked. I stick with mostly hunting and finding my own, but do enjoy occasional buying/selling/trading, and can be found set up at the Springfield, Mo. artifact show, in May. I also enjoy cave exploration and surveying, but don't do that as much now, as in the '80s and '90s. Am married 20 years, this year, and we have two wonderful sons, aged 13 and 9. Although I would like to hunt flint all day every day, but gotta pay the bills, so, for a living, am part owner of a custom metal fabrication shop, in Springfield, www.chrmetal.com. You can see my ugly mug on the "profiles" page. Became self-employed and started this business almost six years ago, after working in the trade for about 15 years.
    Good hunting,
    Richard in SW Mo.

Hey Richard got some rain up my way I am sure you did down south as well good luck

Comment

Working...
    X