Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

:welcome: to AH.com  Al from central Mn
    what part of iowa are you from?
    i get down to Iowa a couple times a week,i drive semi and deliver to a lot of lumber yards down your way

Comment

:welcome: from east TN!
      Josh (Ky/Tn collector)

Comment

sneakygroundbuzzard wrote: :welcome: to AH.com  Al from central Mn
        i get down to Iowa a couple times a week,i drive semi and deliver to a lot of lumber yards down your way
          I am at south central iowa in a little itty bitty town called Seymour. If you go straight south from Des Moines toward the Missouri border stop 10 miles short and if you are in the middle of a town that has about 30 house's and a Caseys you made it .. I forgot about 60 stray cats and dogs running everywhere .
        :laugh:
        To have integrity is to have everything , hard earned and easily lost . Few reach but all try ..

Comment

Al wrote:
          sneakygroundbuzzard wrote: :welcome: to AH.com  Al from central Mn
            I am at south central iowa in a little itty bitty town called Seymour. If you go straight south from Des Moines toward the Missouri border stop 10 miles short and if you are in the middle of a town that has about 30 house's and a Caseys you made it .. I forgot about 60 stray cats and dogs running everywhere .
          :laugh:
          Lots to be said for itty bitty towns and that Caseys puts Ya on the map (Y)
          Like a drifter I was born to walk alone

Comment

welcome to the site
            South Dakota

Comment

Working...
            X