Hello from the Kanawha Valley in WV.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from the Kanawha Valley in WV.

Hi fellow collectors. I'm James from the Charleston area of West Virginia. I currently reside near Beckley WV. I used to hunt and collect aftifacts with my dad as a child. I'm now 36 and have started trying to get back i to hunting artifacts. My dad and I were members of a Charleston area archaeological society. He passed away two years ago and now, as i said, I'm getting back into it. I look forward to all learning from all the more experienced hunters/collectors here.

Welcome to the site James and glad you have joined us. Lots of good folks here with plenty of info and help.
    Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

Welcome James! Hope you enjoy the forum! 
      http://joshinmo.weebly.com

Comment

Hello James,
        Welcome to the site.  There are a lot of knowledgeable and helpful people here so you will not only enjoy it but you'll learn as you go too.
        \"Of all the things I\'ve lost, I miss my mind the most.\"

Comment

Hey James.  :welcome: To the arrowheads.com forum
          Michigan Yooper
          If You Don’t Stand for Something, You’ll Fall for Anything

Comment

Hello and Welcome!

Comment

Welcome from Central Illinois. Glad you found us.
              Like a drifter I was born to walk alone

Comment

Hello James. A big welcome to you from Alabama. :welcome:
                It is an interesting story about you and your dad hunting artifacts together when you were a boy. My son and I hunted artifacts (and animals, too) together when he was a young boy. Now I am in your late father's generation.

Comment

Hello James  :welcome: to Arrowheads.com
                  TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Hey James Welcome.  I thought I was hallucinating when you said Kanawha valley.  I am from Dunbar.  My name is Michael, 28, been hunting for a year now.  Travel to Mason co almost every weekend.  This is a great group of very knowledgeable friendly individuals.  They've taught me a lot.  I recently joined the arch society.  Paid my due and haven't received a single thing in the mail.
                    Montani Semper Liberi

Comment

Welcome.  Glad to have you.
                      South Dakota

Comment

Working...
                      X