Hello from Ladonia Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Ladonia Texas

he rock hoarder because anytime i go anywhere I am coming back with a couple. I have had the best luck fossil hunting on the north sulpher river near Ladonia Texas. My lifelong dream is to find a arrowhead. I have spent more hours than i can remember trying to find one but as of yet i havent had any luck. I am looking for any type of help whether it be research tips, general areas, or to tag along on a hunt. Please help me mark this off my bucket list so i can move to number 2 on my list. Hope to hear from yall. Thank you

Hello EastTxNoLuckHunter Welcome to arrowheads.com. I moved your post to it's own topic in the forum to get you more attention.
    TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Hey Ladonia Texas, and welcome. I can only offer one piece of advice and some encouragement. Look every place you go, and you will find one. It may not be perfect but it will be very, very special. Happy hunting!

Comment

Welcome to the arrowheads forum and good luck on your future hunts.
        Michigan Yooper
        If You Don’t Stand for Something, You’ll Fall for Anything

Comment

Welcome from east TN!
          You came to the right place, there is lots of good information here on finding the right spots to look.
          Josh (Ky/Tn collector)

Comment

Welcome to the forum and I hope you get the chance to change your username to goodluckhunter. By the way what's second on your bucket list?
            Bruce
            In life there are losers and finders. Which one are you?

Comment

Welcome from Central Illinois. Stick around and we will work on changing your handle.
              Like a drifter I was born to walk alone

Comment

Welcome no luck! Yeah, you'll be changing that name soon.
                Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

Welcome to A.H. forum, the north sulfer river should have some good placed to hunt. I would check out Tx. Heritage mag. there is alot of infromation on the Caddo's. From LakeO the Pines to the Sulfer river was a major hub. Good luck and keep looking.
                  east Tx.

Comment

I guess the first part of my post got cut off but essentially it said i live in nacogdoches texas, multiple tour veteran and my wife thinks i have issues

Comment

Originally posted by EastTxNoLuckHunter View Post
                      my wife thinks i have issues
                      Don't they all. Click image for larger version

Name:	image_401.gif
Views:	184
Size:	11.4 KB
ID:	168634
                      Bruce
                      In life there are losers and finders. Which one are you?

Comment

East Tx. No Luck your luck has changed lol. I'm only 40 miles away, I live in Rusk, we will have to plan a hunt if it ever rains again.
                        east Tx.

Comment

• EastTxNoLuckHunter
                          EastTxNoLuckHunter commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I am more than ready. I am free on the weekends usually. I am on a two week break from school currently( forestry at sfa) but work everyday. Hopefully it will rain soon

Welcome to the site
                        South Dakota

Comment

Welcome from Tennessee.

Comment

Working...
                          X