N.W.Arkansas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• N.W.Arkansas

Jeff Stafford from N.W.Arkansas,I'am in my 26th year of surface hunting for Indian artifacts .
    A 1st generation artifact collector in my family................and willing to sell some of my collection.
    I have posted on many artifact forums for the last 6 or 7 years,since this is a new forum and most likely the only forum for new collectors that come to Arrowheads.com........................just thought I would say howdy .

Hey nice to meet you I am Mike from NW Ind.

Comment

Welcome from Ohio!
      Keith

Comment

Hey Jeff,
        I also live in NWA -and- I'm new to hunting arrowheads. I just started -and- I haven't really found anything yet ( it's a lot harder than I thought it would be to locate a place to hunt that produces artifacts) but I'm not giving up. I know that eventually I will score. I may be interested in buying some points from you. Welcome -and- if you are finding them in NWA that gives me hope that they are around here somewhere. Thanks.

Comment

Welcome to the forum Ohmslaw. This is a 2 year old thread and I don't believe Jeff is a member here anymore.
          Like a drifter I was born to walk alone

Comment

Thanks Martin,
            I guess I wasn't paying to much attention to the detail. Thanks again.

Comment

That is OK we are happy folks are reading up on the older threads. Hang in there with us and someone may be able to give you some guidance.
              TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Working...
              X