Any ideas on what this could be?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any ideas on what this could be?

Ive been snooping around this site a while now looking at all the nice finds and finally decided to join and see if I could get some input on whether this is man made or natural

Welcome from east Tn!

The area you posted this item in is for introducing yourself to the forum. No problem though, a moderator can help put it in the right place. Now in order to help you figure out what you have we will probably need better pictures in natural lighting with something included in the photo for size reference.
    Josh (Ky/Tn collector)

Comment

Welcome to the forum. Please take better pictures in natural lighting and add something for scale in the photo a coin or a ruler would work. Then please repost in what did I find. One thing you might try is take a refrigerator magnet or other magnet and see if it sticks to this item. It might be an old hunk of iron. Hard to say from this picture??
      TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Thanks for the replies I figured out i posted in wrong place about 10 seconds after posting lol

Comment

Welcome from NW Arkansas
          As for me and my house , we will serve the lord

Everett Williams ,
          NW Arkansas

Comment

Welcome to the site, you a golfer too?
            Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

Welcome!
              South Dakota

Comment

Thanks for the greetings maybe I can learn something from all you guys

Comment

Working...
                X