Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enthusiastic Tennessean

Hey guys and gals,

I'm Jake, 28, just found my first point 2 years ago and I am certain I found a new lifelong hobby! If I am not working or fishing, I am hunting points!

I moved to TN 3 years ago, this hobby goes along great with exploring this incredible state. I focus on digging shelters and am always hunting for new permissible shelters so I find myself deep in the TN wilderness quite often. I also enjoy surface hunting but it can be hard in E TN so I focus on sifting shelters. I have found about 100 whole points since I started, as well as some cool artifacts like a nice bird bone awl and a cool pebble pendant.

I want to give a shoutout and thanks to kyflintguy, we have recently become friends and has taught me so much regarding typology. He is an expert! He also knapped me a sweet cumberland that I fooled my diggin buddy with. It about knocked his eyes out. Had him jelly for about 2 days

We went fishing the other day and he got 2-25lb stripers, was a awesome day of fishing!

I look forward to getting to know you all and sharing my finds with you. I have a lot to learn and expect this will be a great resource. I will make a post in the next few days with my finds from knox, anderson, and morgan county. Work got canceled today and might just go bushwack to a new shelter I found last week. Wish me luck
    Last edited by Jake Pringles; 07-26-2017, 11:09 AM.

Welcome to the forum Jake. Josh is a great guy and those stripers sure made his day.
    Keep searching and finding Jake. We will all be looking forward to seeing your finds.
    Bruce
    In life there are losers and finders. Which one are you?

Comment

Glad you made it in here Jake! Welcome!
      Josh (Ky/Tn collector)

Comment

Here is some of my favorites, let me know if you want closer pics of anything. Will keep y'all updated in with in-situ finds!
        Last edited by Jake Pringles; 07-26-2017, 10:58 AM.

Comment

Welcome to arrowheads.com
          TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Welcome to the site Jake, some nice finds!
            Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

Welcome from North Carolina!
              N.C. from the mountains to the sea

Comment

Welcome from NW Arkansas
                As for me and my house , we will serve the lord

Everett Williams ,
                NW Arkansas

Comment

Boy does this one stand out or what.
                  Even I could see this one. Click image for larger version

Name:	image_30006.jpg
Views:	67
Size:	193.8 KB
ID:	257494
                  Bruce
                  In life there are losers and finders. Which one are you?

Comment

Hello from the west side of Tn. Great intro Hope you love to share and learn on here as much as I do. If you are ever in NW Tn let me know, I got a few spots

Comment

Welcome from SE Virginia!
                      Child of the tides

Comment

Welcome Jake! Nice to see your finds
                        South Dakota

Comment

You've found some nice stuff. Welcome from Middle Tennessee.

Comment

Working...
                          X