New here from Mississippi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New here from Mississippi

Hello my screen name "Bonedigger" and have just joined Arrowheads.com and look forward to getting to know yall and learn what I can and help where I can I have move to Mississippi from Texas and its quite a change! If anybody here is familiar with creek bank hunting in central MS. I sure would like to talk with as I have some muddy water creeks here I sure would like to search but I'm not real how to go about it? I know I will wait till fall or early winter as the snakes and all go to bed well enough of my rant Thanks

Hey Bonedigger welcome to arrowheads.com interesting screen name I hope you dont mean human bones. I moved your post to where it will get more traffic. Welcome
    TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

• bonedigger
      bonedigger commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks I need all the help I can get. The name bonedigger come from when I first started hunting all I found was bone on the middens on Galveston bay but I soon gained respect for the really nice ground bone needle I found as most of my friends had never found and had several years ahead of me Thanks again

Welcome from east Tn!
    Josh (Ky/Tn collector)

Comment

• bonedigger
      bonedigger commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you love your area I lived in Barnardsville NC for a little over a year being from flat land I couldn't get used to the mountain view

Hey Bonehead, I mean Bonedigger welcome to the site. Yeah, you may want to consider a name change.
    Looking forward to what you have found.
    Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

• bonedigger
      bonedigger commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah me to I just need to figure how to post so pics But I thank you for the welcome and any help on posting would be great

Welcome from NW Arkansas
    As for me and my house , we will serve the lord

Everett Williams ,
    NW Arkansas

Comment

Welcome to the forum.
      Don't let Greg bother you. Tell him to go pound rocks.
      Bruce
      In life there are losers and finders. Which one are you?

Comment

• bonedigger
        bonedigger commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks for the welcome I will post some of my finds soon as I figure out how to post them Thank you

Welcome to The Site Bonedigger! Moving can suck, what I find that might help You be a little happier is going back to Texas sometimes. Really, Maybe just once in a while. Anyway in Today's Artifact World Thing's are real "Touchy", like Legal Stuff and sometimes People jump to conclusion's. It's really a shame, but The way it is. There's an old Saying, to never Judge a Book by It's Cover, I Like that Saying.
      http://joshinmo.weebly.com

Comment

• bonedigger
        bonedigger commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks for the welcome

Welcome from SE Virginia! And you're right to avoid those muddy, sluggish creeks in the Deep South this time of year. I beach hunt & avoid the beaches & marshes from May to Sept.
      Child of the tides

Comment

• bonedigger
        bonedigger commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks for the welcome. You know here in the south everything wants to eat or bite you and never liked the idea of doing the death spin with a gator!

Welcome
      South Dakota

Comment

Working...
      X