North African Aterian Arrowheads/Tools

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• North African Aterian Arrowheads/Tools

Hello. Does anyone know where to get some Aterian points in bulk? I am looking for 500 to 10,000 for study purposes. I'd like to pay around $1 - $1.25 a piece. Thanks.

Welcome to AH.com!

Buying and selling artifacts is not permitted on the forum section of this web site...
    But I'm curious why are you willing to buy such a large number of aterian points for a study? Seems like a large study group. I mean I get it if you just like them but 10,000 is a lot of points and dough. What kind of study is it? What do you intend to learn by looking at all those points? Just curious. Thanks in advance!
    Josh (Ky/Tn collector)

Comment

• MyAncientArtifacts
      MyAncientArtifacts commented
      Editing a comment
      They are for a friend.He is trying to figure out how so many have gotten broken like they are. They are typically very hard to break. Maybe he thinks they were using an atlatl as far back as 50-75,000 years ago. Not too sure on that. He has bought 6-7000 from me already. He tells me to keep looking. Says he'll take as many as I can find. I am not sure why he wants so many.
      Last edited by MyAncientArtifacts; 08-19-2017, 10:01 AM. Reason: Just wrote a quick reply first. Came back to be more specific.

Send me a Private message we do not like discussing prices and sales in the open forum. I might be able to help.
    Last edited by Hoss; 07-30-2017, 03:17 PM.
    TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Working...
X