No announcement yet.

collecting since I was about 10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you. That was what I thought. Should my new post go in "what did I find?". Or some other board?

Comment

Originally posted by Den Socling View Post
      I took some new pictures of what I believe is a dagger. I hope they show enough detail. BTW I weighed it and it's close to 2 pounds.
      This is not a dagger ... maybe railroad spike like Matt suggested
      As for me and my house , we will serve the lord

Everett Williams ,
      NW Arkansas

Comment

Whatever you feel is appropriate based on how you want to share or what info you may be looking for.
        Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

I went to Google map and found the home I lived in when I was a kid. There is some development but most of the fields that I found most of my artifacts in are still there for hunting. I'll have to go there again.

Comment

Not a good idea to place maps of here. Next time you go you might find some real good foot prints.
            TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

I thought about that, Hoss, but I don't think anybody would use it to find the site. What I wanted to do was point out that members can use Google to find out if old hunting grounds are still there or covered up in house.

Comment

• JoshinMO
                JoshinMO commented
                Editing a comment
                Google is great, nice Stuff!
            Working...
            X