Help!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help!!

Somehow my membership was lost. I've been trying for two days to get somebody's attention but I was locked out. I registered a second time to write this message. Please restore Den Socling. Thank you.

We will try and figure out what happened Den.
    South Dakota

Comment

Den, how long ago were you last regularly on the site and was den socling your user name?
      Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

Thank you. It was weird. All of a sudden I wasn't a member. When I tried to re-register using Den Socling, it said that name was already used.

Comment

I checked into your profile, and everything seems in order.
          South Dakota

Comment

Greg, he was on last 9/10, and his user name was Den Socling
            South Dakota

Comment

You wouldn't be able to re register with the same name. Did you forget your password, or have you tried to reset it.
              South Dakota

Comment

• dr socling
                dr socling commented
                Editing a comment
                No change at all to the password. I know what it is and I didn't try to reset it.

That's correct. I made a post on 9/10. Didn't have time on 9/11. Then when I came back on 9/12, I found myself locked out. In the lower right, there is a box labeled "contact us". I tried this 4 times and then got the idea of registering again so that I could make contact.
              Last edited by dr socling; 09-14-2017, 09:48 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

I went into your profile, and don't find anything out of the ordinary. It may take an admin with more clearance to fix this. Greg may know what to do, but I hit a wall. Hoss will see this soon too. Hold tight.
                South Dakota

Comment

OK I have a lot of new stuff that I want to share but I'll wait. Thank you for trying.

Comment

Sorry this happened.
                    South Dakota

Comment

No problem! It's complicated technology. From the surface, it looks simple but it's not. Thanks again.

Comment

Originally posted by dr socling View Post
                        No problem! It's complicated technology. From the surface, it looks simple but it's not. Thanks again.
                        You've perfectly described point making as well! 😄
                        Child of the tides

Comment

I will look into it. I have been traveling and did not log in for a couple days.
                          TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Working...
                          X