question for administrators

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• question for administrators

How can I tell if Den Socling has been restored? If I post as dr socling, do you think dr socling and Den Socling can be merged?

Come on guys. Help me out of this mess.

Comment

Be patient Den, Hoss will get this corrected when he sees it. Your profile is not deleted, not sure what happened exactly but It will get fixed to were you can access it soon.
      Josh (Ky/Tn collector)

Comment

OK I will be patient. I have been exchanging email with an acclaimed expert and I want to continue a couple threads . Thanks again.

Comment

Try logging in again
          TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Still came up dr socling. This is what I am wondering about. Will Den Socling ever come up?

Comment

Matt, I suggest that you go into the Den Scoling account and reset the password. Then send dr scoling a PM with the new password so that he can login.
              Once he is in he can reset his password to one that he wants and is familiar with.
              Bruce
              In life there are losers and finders. Which one are you?

Comment

• Hoss
                Hoss commented
                Editing a comment
                Thanks

Boy I hope it's that easy!

Comment

Den what are you using a phone, a PC or a Tablet?
                TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

• dr socling
                  dr socling commented
                  Editing a comment
                  A pc.

Thanks Bruce and Matt
                Look to the ground for it holds the past!

Comment

By the way it is not anyone's business but I had to leave home and travel to Connecticut this week. Family concern that is very private!!!! Getting on line will be hit or miss for a few days. Den my suggestion to you is to copy your messages to whom ever you were having a private conversation and make a new message to that person. At a kater date I can look into merging these accounts. I normally do this stuff at home via a desk top with a closed office and zero distractions. That being said I cannot give this my full attention at the moment as this family issue is distracting me. There is one other admin who might help but I wrote him over two weeks ago on a separate issue and he has yet to respond. As I can see it there is nothing earth shattering here that you would need immediate attention. Clicking contact the site tose emails go right to the owner who knows I do not get those but did not forward any to me yet? I guess I need to remind him I do not get them. He on the other had owns the site but rarely logs in . Your pretty much stuck with me.

Comment

• dr socling
                    dr socling commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Thank you, Hoss. Why would anybody open a site and never log in or work with his administrators? hmmp!

I have not posted any artifact subjects using dr socling. I guess that is why I get so antsy to see this fixed. There is nothing that needs saved from dr socling. I was asking about a merge in the event that I made a post as dr socling.
                  I could change my password. Should I then clear my cookies? How do I get recognized as Den Socling? My son is the IT guy at my company. He could help but he's out of town.

Comment

What I can do now, is move all posts from whatever thread you want me to, to a thread under Dr Socling. Then you can post under that username for now. Then, later Hoss can figure out why you can't get into Den Socling. The other option, is to just post under dr socling, and then those posts can be moved to den socling when that becomes operational. Is there a particular thread you want to continue? You could also just continue posting in den socling thread as dr socling. If you want me to move some posts, tell me which posts, and then tell me what thread you want me to insert them into. You will need a thread started, maybe name it the same, but add " part 2 , or continued, "
                    something like that. I don't have access to your password, so Hoss will fix you all up when he gets back.
                    South Dakota

Comment

• dr socling
                      dr socling commented
                      Editing a comment
                      No need to move post. I have been resisting the urge to post as dr socling. But thank you. I'll continue to wait.

In short, posts made by you now under dr socling, can all be moved to den socling later on, so post away! 🙂 Sorry about all the trouble.
                    South Dakota

Comment

• dr socling
                      dr socling commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Oh! Good.

Originally posted by dr socling View Post
                    How can I tell if Den Socling has been restored? If I post as dr socling, do you think dr socling and Den Socling can be merged?
                    Absolutely
                    South Dakota

Comment

Working...
                    X