Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just registered as a new member. I began collecting many years ago with my grandfather. I accumulated quite a collection that I would like to share with others as well as learn more as to their history. It's quite amazing as to the age and history behind it. Danny

Welcome to the forum Danny.
    Please feel free to post your finds and don't forget to give us some information on where they were found (state and county are enough) that way our experts can help with type and age.
    Last edited by 2ndoldman; 10-30-2017, 08:41 PM.
    Bruce
    In life there are losers and finders. Which one are you?

Comment

Welcome from east Tn!
      Josh (Ky/Tn collector)

Comment

Welcome to arrowheads.com
        TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Welcome Danny. We’d love to see your collection. There’s a lot of guys(and gals) here who know a lot of stuff about artifacts.

i am not one of them.👍
          Wandering wherever I can, mostly in Eastern Arkansas, always looking down.

Comment

Welcome Danny. Look forward to seeing your finds.
            Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

Hey Danny, welcome from SE Virginia!
              Child of the tides

Comment

Welcome from southwest Ontario.

Comment

Welcome Danny. I’m looking forward to seeing your artifacts.
                  South Dakota

Comment

Welcome from Rhode Island.
                    Rhode Island

Comment

Welcome from NWArkansas
                      As for me and my house , we will serve the lord

Everett Williams ,
                      NW Arkansas

Comment

Thank You. I am from West Texas. I think that most of my collection came from East Texas, Central Texas and West Texas. My grandfather collected them and got me started. He was a gun dealer and may have traded for some, so some may have come from elsewhere. I have about 300-400, in all. The spearhead (10") is the largest that I have. I purchased the Overstreet Book, but am still a little confused on identifying them, where they are from there history, value etc. I didn't realize that there were so many others interested in this until recently. I sincerely appreciate any help in identifying these. Sincerely, Danny

Comment

• Scorpion68
                          Scorpion68 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Nice, really nice.

Welcome Aboard Danny. Gonna be watch'n your posts to see your collection.
                        Pickett/Fentress County, Tn - Any day on this side of the grass is a good day. -Chuck-

Comment

Hi Danny. Welcome to our forum. Glad to have you aboard. From what I see you have a large variety of types representing several cultures and time periods. I would be interested in seeing close up views of them individually or two or three at a time in order to give an opinion as to type, etc. If you choose to do so then those triangular shaped points would be great ones to begin with. I see some that surely spike my interest.

Comment

Working...
                          X