Put your region/state SOMETHING in your profile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Put your region/state SOMETHING in your profile

Put your region/state.... SOMETHING in your profile. Do it. I think it should be mandatory to be a member. Get right with the Great Turtle and put that info in.
    Professor Shellman
    Tampa Bay

But if They put in Their State Everyone will go to Their State and look for Arrowheads.
    http://joshinmo.weebly.com

Comment

• gregszybala
      gregszybala commented
      Editing a comment
      Haha!

• Scorpion68
      Scorpion68 commented
      Editing a comment
      OMG - I'm gittin my gun out ya'll. But don't worry - I'll probably shoot myself in the foot.

• JoshinMO
      JoshinMO commented
      Editing a comment
      Sorry Guy's, just kind of grumpy I guess.

It's a shame we can't put the state under our avatars but hey we can share to twitter and facebook???? And who are we to talk? Where you guys from? I had mine as a tag line but folks were getting confused when I posted points or lithics in the information area. Some thought everything I was posting was from NW Indiana so I took it out.
    Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

Extra information is always helpful.
      Having a home base (state and county) listed in the members bio is no guarantee though that the item in question was found nearby.
      Last edited by 2ndoldman; 12-17-2017, 12:50 PM.
      Bruce
      In life there are losers and finders. Which one are you?

Comment

• 2ndoldman
        2ndoldman commented
        Editing a comment
        Places are easy to forget and that is forgivable Greg. My problem is more personal. Names are always escaping me. I have a hard enough time remembering the names of people that I have met personally, and now that I am on several forums I lean towards "my friend" in my replies because that members name has totally escaped my recall.

• Havenhunter
        Havenhunter commented
        Editing a comment
        Especially with monikers like 2ndoldman & Havenhunter. Who are these people???

• gregszybala
        gregszybala commented
        Editing a comment
        Bruce, I don't even want to go there, I can walk up to you shake your hand make the introductions and immediately forget your name, pitiful.

That would need to be set up when the original page was built. I have already looked into it. A suggestion is for everyone to add it to your sugnature.
      TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

No disrespect to Junkman, but I have grown tired of asking People this question now. I know that's not positive or uplifting but oh well. This is just an example why Someone may like to know. https://forums.arrowheads.com/forum/...f-fluted-point

And My above post below Tom's is Sarcasm, which I don't even like (sarcasm) but I do like to see new Member's posting.
        Last edited by JoshinMO; 12-17-2017, 05:47 PM.
        http://joshinmo.weebly.com

Comment

Done
          As for me and my house , we will serve the lord

Everett Williams ,
          NW Arkansas

Comment

• 2ndoldman
            2ndoldman commented
            Editing a comment
            Very nicely done Everett.

• JoshinMO
            JoshinMO commented
            Editing a comment
            Hey Ev, Do You have a topic about the point in Your Avatar? Either way I'd like to see more about it, look's cool!

Originally posted by G10+ View Post
          Done
          Yes I will dig it out , it’s packed up lol .... I have bean wanting to post a few good ones just for conversation
          As for me and my house , we will serve the lord

Everett Williams ,
          NW Arkansas

Comment

Working...
          X