Museum quality arrowhead values

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Museum quality arrowhead values

I have some museum quality arrowheads and several others and artifacts. Just need to see who would like to buy them.!

From Central MO around black water MO.

Comment

Welcome Abenaki Ed!

Buying and selling artifacts is not permitted on the forum pages. We also don't do appraisals or discuss pricing on the forum. If you are curious about what you have then in the appropriate area like "what did I find? " or " artifact questions and answers". There is also a place here were I think you can inquire to sell your collection along with store fronts that can be rented to sell your items. The forum is more of a place for learning and sharing. There is also good info about posting to the forum in the "new members area". Have a look around and enjoy!
      Josh (Ky/Tn collector)

Comment

It is ok to show pictures and ask what you have. Often museum quality is a word that is used broadly . We find that in most cases it was Grand Dad's opinion it was museum quality and in actual fact they more often than not turn out to be Modern Reproductions. Prices are not discussed because it become controversial. What I would be willing to pay as a dealer and wht John Doe wants to pay as a collector are extremely far from each other. We like to just stick to facts here Like what did I find and some members would be happy to offer an opinion on what they feel you have. Whne posting pictures asking what you found or what you have inlcude something in the picture for scale. A ruler if you dont have one handy use a US quarter coin it is an inch . Also include where found. Points from various areas of the US can look very similar to each other but have different names because Archaeologists named them. One Archaeologist working in the North Eastern states may have found a type point and named it while anothe similar form and aged point was found in the SOuth Eastern states and named by a different person. However they could have very closely resembling traits.
        TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Firstly Abenaki Ed, Welcome Aboard our website. If you look to the top of this page you will see (next to the FORUM tab) "Dealers," "Stores," and "We Buy Arrowheads" tabs that will put you in the area where you can to sell your arrowheads. As Hoss and Josh pointed out, this is a discussion forum where we interact to educate and learn primarily about NA artifacts. We're glad to have you here and would love to see your collection but not for purchasing purposes. We always enjoy seeing new collections and artifacts found by our members. Again Welcome Aboard.
          Pickett/Fentress County, Tn - Any day on this side of the grass is a good day. -Chuck-

Comment

Good luck
            Last edited by awassamog; 01-14-2018, 01:44 PM. Reason: Placed my post in wrong topic!
            Location - Eastern Massachu

Comment

Working...
            X