Hello from Northwest Ohio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Northwest Ohio

Hi, I am Dave I live and hunt artifacts in Northwest Ohio. I became interested about two years ago and now I go out whenever time and weather permit. I know very little about types or materials. I have read the rules and the forum etiquette,butt.... this is my first forum or social media of any kind so I will do my best. Please help me out if I steer myself in the wrong direction or offend anyone in any way it would certainly not be intentional. I have a lot of unanswered questions and I have learned a lot from this forum already. My next post will be in what did I find as soon as I learn how to post pictures (I found the directions) I hope I got the avatar right , I will see when I post this. Thanks for having me. Dave

Welcome Dave, from east Tn!

Sounds like your off to a good start, looking forward to seeing your finds!
    Josh (Ky/Tn collector)

Comment

Welcome Aboard Dave. You're setting a good example on how to join a forum based website. You've also joined the best artifact website on the internet and we'll all be watching to see what you post. So don't hesitate to ask questions and seek information about your finds cause that's what we're here for. In fact, some of us are still in the learning process as well - like me. Again, welcome.
      Pickett/Fentress County, Tn - Any day on this side of the grass is a good day. -Chuck-

Comment

Hey Dave, welcome to AH.com from SE VA! We look forward to seeing your future posts & photos. And feel free to enjoy the findings of others. All comments are welcomed, even if it's just to like another's finds.
        --Deb
        Child of the tides

Comment

Nice intro!!!! welcome to Ah.com
          Look to the ground for it holds the past!

Comment

Hello Dave. Pull up a chair and pour you a glass!!! Avatar looks just fine. Ohio is an absolute hotbed of artifacts. Lookin fwd to some pics...welcome from the flatlands of N'Eastern Illinois...
            The chase is better than the catch...
            I'm Frank and I'm from the flatlands of N'Eastern Illinois...

Comment

Welcome to the site from southwestern Ontario Dave.

Regards,

Dave

Comment

Welcome Dave, glad to have you!
                South Dakota

Comment

Welcome aboard

Comment

Working...
                  X