Been a while

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Been a while

Well hello all! This seemed like the most appropriate place to post. ? Just wanted to say hi to everyone old and new. I fell off for a while. (Busy with life and such.) I've been lurking on the site now and again and have seen some awesome artifacts! There's a lot of new members I haven't had the pleasure of corresponding with, but am looking forward to.
    I've found a few good'uns that I'm anxious to show off. So I will be posting some soon. As I have said before, I am not the most computer savvy but I'll do the best I can. I did not take the transition very well but it seems the Admis and Mods have been working diligently behind the scenes to make/keep this the best arrowhead site on the net! Many thanks to those who grease the gears and make it possible for amateurs like myself to come and learn. This has been my greatest source, hands down, to find out about the past and how we got to where we are! The members here are a special group for sure!

🍻
    Cheers,
    Bill
    northeast MS

Just stop by when You can Bud!
    http://joshinmo.weebly.com

Comment

• BillSmith
      BillSmith commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks man. You've been pulling out some killers too I see!

Hi Bill. Seems like I joined the forum after you did and I don't remember any of your posts but welcome back to our group. A great bunch of folks here for sure. Looking forward to what you can contribute.

Comment

• BillSmith
      BillSmith commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Joe! Yeah, I remember enjoying your posts of PP of north AL. Interesting stuff, especially beenig sort of my neck of the woods.
      You know the saying, better to remain silent and though a fool...!
      I'm here to learn but I will contribute where I can.

Hi Charlie , I never get on this thread as I feel it’s the bosses place . Your post was heart warming and I could relate .
    Enjoy all my upside down pics and typos .
    Right there with ya .
    Tamara

Comment

Hi Tam. I assume this post didn't make it to the right place? But I'll use it to give you the latest "welcome to the club" so far! Aaahaha! As you are well aware there are some knowledgeable and friendly folks here! Remember, we all share the same pursuit for the truth.
      northeast MS

Comment

Welcome back Bill it has been a while
        Look to the ground for it holds the past!

Comment

• BillSmith
          BillSmith commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks Chase. I saw your other post. I hope you stick around for a while.
      Working...
      X