Just joined from St. Louis County, Missouri

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just joined from St. Louis County, Missouri

Hi my name is Tim Parker as a kid collecting arrowheads was a hobby and I still have my collection from back then. Have always wanted to get back into the hobby but with three kids and running a small business never had the time. my kids are getting older and I need a hobby or a girlfriend (my wife seems to think a hobby is the way to go) so here I am need to find some place to look I am in South St. Louis County. I had never bought an arrowhead until last week. I met a older gentleman who bids of storage lockers and bought a large collection that was in an auction he had won a while back. That really has me wanting to go out and find some more. Looks like a great site to help me out.

Tim, Welcome to The Forum!
    http://joshinmo.weebly.com

Comment

Welcome to arrowheads.com Tim
      TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Welcome from east TN!
        Josh (Ky/Tn collector)

Comment

Hey Tim, welcome from SE VA! Look forward to seeing some photos of your childhood finds.
          Deb
          Child of the tides

Comment

Hey Tim - Welcome Aboard. Glad to have ya. And like Deb and many other members, we're waiting to see some of your collection.
            Pickett/Fentress County, Tn - Any day on this side of the grass is a good day. -Chuck-

Comment

Welcome to the forum Tim. And thanks for letting us know that you are here.
              Bruce
              In life there are losers and finders. Which one are you?

Comment

Welcome Tim!
                South Dakota

Comment

Working...
                X