New from Massachusetts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New from Massachusetts

Hi, I'm Bugsymomma, new to this site. I live in central Mass and in Nipmuck country. I do this for fun, and ive started my search at the Three Rivers just before they come together. I have found a few items i am very curious about and was hoping there is someone out there from the same area or knowledge of the things i may have found. Anxiously awaiting a reply!

Comment

Welcome!! I’m not sure I see anything that has been manipulated by man! Some clearer pictures taken in natural light would help the members on here to be able to see and interpret what you find! Thanks for posting m
      Can’t find em sitting on the couch; unless it’s in a field

Comment

• Bugsymomma
        Bugsymomma commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you, I will try to make sure I take clearer pictures! Appreciate the advice!

Welcome aboard. Sorry it's a natural rock.
      Michigan Yooper
      If You Don’t Stand for Something, You’ll Fall for Anything

Comment

• Bugsymomma
        Bugsymomma commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you for your response, which one are you referring to? I've been told I need to have clearer pictures and I will do just that soon.

• Ron Kelley
        Ron Kelley commented
        Editing a comment
        All are pictures of natural rocks.

• Hoss
        Hoss commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes I agree with Ron , all look like natural rocks but better pictures might help

I was able to find a picture a little clearer, does this help?

Comment

• Ron Kelley
        Ron Kelley commented
        Editing a comment
        It's a nice picture of a natural rock.

I agree with Ron, all are natural stones unaltered by human hands. Sorry, keep up the hunt those artifacts ate out there.
      Josh (Ky/Tn collector)

Comment

Did you read this before you posted? https://forums.arrowheads.com/forum/...ease-read-this
        TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Ok, thank you guys very much, I'm far from giving up! Was recently down south and he got me hooked! I know up here is a little different
          , well quite a bit actually, but I've already got a few great pieces from my trip!

Comment

There are some in the last photo, but it’s an awful dark picture to say to much
            South Dakota

Comment

If you are looking for help to identify these you need to help us help you. The items that I have marked: Please take them one at a time and take a few pictures in natural light. Show the item from different angles. Try to get shots showing the flake scars.
              Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	90
Size:	104.2 KB
ID:	307939
              Michigan Yooper
              If You Don’t Stand for Something, You’ll Fall for Anything

Comment

BTW welcome!
                South Dakota

Comment

Welcome to arrowheads.com please stop posting photos on your welcome page. Please post them in what did I find. FYI If a person comments to your post in the welcome page one time then they figure they have already said welcome so they might never return and look again . If you post the pictures in what did I find you have better chances of return visits.
                  Always use good lighting and get good focused shots please give as much information as you know too. WHat county and state was it found and add something to the photo for scale. A quarter or a ruler.
                  TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

I live in palmcoast Florida looking to team up and do some point hunting.

Comment

• Hoss
                      Hoss commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Garry what you did there is called piggybacking on another persons subject we saw your other post no need to flood the forum . If someone wants to hunt with you they will be in touch. Welcome to arrrowheads.com
                  Working...
                  X