Hello from Virginia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Virginia

Hello, i did things a little backwards on here so let me start by saying my name is Becky. I'm a collector of everything that looks unusual to me. Been like this since I was a kid... HUGE rock collector. I got Into fossils a few years ago and really started hitting hard on artifacts and arrowheads. Started walking areas being plowed of new development areas and over the last two months I've been hitting the river here and the creeks.. is there anyone here from Virginia that has had great luck. Because I always keep the weird and unusual things is how I've managed to have what artifacts Ive found..

Hello, Becky! Welcome to the forum! You will learn a lot of cool things, meet great people and have fun. If you have any questions, someone smarter than me will answer them.
    "The education of a man is never completed until he dies." Robert E. Lee

Comment

Welcome Aboard Becky. You've joined the best website on the internet for artifact hunters. We're glad you're here.
      Pickett/Fentress County, Tn - Any day on this side of the grass is a good day. -Chuck-

Comment

Hey Becky, Deb here from Gloucester, VA. I'm a beach hunter & have found a few points tossed up on the shores of the Chesapeake Bay. Welcome to the forum!
        Child of the tides

Comment

Welcome from east Tn!
          Josh (Ky/Tn collector)

Comment

I'm in Manassas! If you're in my area reach out and we go hunting together.

April

Comment

Welcome aboard, Becky!
              Wandering wherever I can, mostly in Eastern Arkansas, always looking down.

Comment

Welcome from Connecticut
                SW Connecticut

Comment

Is this still an active forum?

Comment

Yes it is but your replied to a three year old topic. It is unlikely Beckalee will reply she has not logged in since February 2019.
                    Last edited by Hoss; 05-01-2021, 10:04 PM.
                    TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Working...
                    X