New in Ohio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New in Ohio

I am a new Ohio member. I started collecting "Indian Relics", at about age six. about 1937. I still have my first arrow head, and I remember who gave it to me. It is ticked with marks, where as a stupid kid, I used to demonstrate making sparks, striking it with steel. Now that I've grown to old, to participate in my many regular hobbies, I've decided to revisit my oldest, long unused, hobby, Collecting "Indian Relics". I've been looking at my meager collection of artifacts, and enjoying it immensely. I look forward to participating in the forum's activities.

Chub
    Last edited by Chubb; 08-04-2018, 01:09 PM.

Welcome from east Tn!

Glad you found this site, feel free to share your finds and experiences from collecting here because we love to see finds and hear stories!
    Josh (Ky/Tn collector)

Comment

Welcome from Northwest Ohio ( Lucas County ) .

Comment

Welcome to ah.com let's see your finds please
        Look to the ground for it holds the past!

Comment

Welcome! I am at the north eastern tip of Kentucky, next to Portsmouth in Scioto county. Have fun!
          "The education of a man is never completed until he dies." Robert E. Lee

Comment

You're never too old Chub. Welcome Aboard - we're glad to have ya.
            Pickett/Fentress County, Tn - Any day on this side of the grass is a good day. -Chuck-

Comment

Hey Chub welcome to arrowheads.com
              TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Hey from Connecticut keep hunting
                SW Connecticut

Comment

Welcome to The Site Chub!
                  http://joshinmo.weebly.com

Comment

Greetings from Crawford county, Ohio

Comment

Welcome to the forum!!
                      Can’t find em sitting on the couch; unless it’s in a field

Comment

After a few weeks of study, with help from my son, and from some of you caring, congenial folks on this great forum, I have decided, that the more I learn about this hobby, the more ignorant I get. I really don't know where I want to fit into this hobby. There is the authentic "Indian Relic" faction, the modern flint chipping, or reproducing faction, the genuine, authenticated, "fake" faction, etc. The relics, can all be bought from dealers that offer them for sale, authenticated, by a paid authenticator.? If that ain't a mouth full, I'll work on it. I got into this situation, trying to gain information on my meager collection, and have found that an amazing amount of "Scullduggery", can be found associated with this Hobby. I've got to give this matter some serious thought. Thanks. Later?
                        Chubb

Comment

Hey Chubb ...Red here from Connecticut.i really enjoy checking out your artifacts ...you got some nice stuff. Hang in here ..and as far as the skullduggers ...they don't last a minute on here as. Hoss and the other leaders here Ban them right away....have a good day
                          SW Connecticut

Comment

• JoshinMO
                            JoshinMO commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Here I am looking up definition's. What are You Guy's talking about?

Hey Josh Chubb mentioned skullduggery earlier ..that there's a lot if it in this hobby. .. skullduggery means deceiving people and dishonest and such
                          SW Connecticut

Comment

• JoshinMO
                            JoshinMO commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Oh, I don't know why that affect's Him on The Forum. Thanks though.

Welcome Chubb!
                          South Dakota

Comment

Working...
                          X