No announcement yet.

Hello from Southeast Missouri

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Andrew.....look me up on Facebook if you've got it!! I'm under my whole name...(maiden name)!! Does anyone know if a tablet will work, as I do not own a computer???

Comment

• Broken Arrow
      Broken Arrow commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't get on there often but I'll look you up.

Mel - I don't know if a tablet will work but did you see the post from Bruce about resizing your photos. That's one of the common reasons pics won't upload. If you've tried Bruce's suggestion and it didn't work, then maybe we need to try another technique. I assume you're posting to this website from your tablet - if so, then you should be able to upload pics from your tablet to this site as well.
    Pickett/Fentress County, Tn - Any day on this side of the grass is a good day. -Chuck-

Comment

Welcome to the forum , Yes a tablet will work
      Last edited by Hoss; 08-26-2018, 05:43 PM.
      TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Try using the camera icon to load pictures I am headed out the door right now but here is a link to our tutorial page. https://forums.arrowheads.com/forum/...E2%80%A6-gc130
        TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

I upload exclusively from my phone and I use the camera icon. Its never given me any trouble and its far more simple than the other methods. The tutorial that Hoss posted will show ya how its done or you can tinker with it til you get it.
          Stagger Lee/ SE Missouri

Comment

No, I'm trying to upload for my cell phone but I do own a tablet and was wondering if that would be easier because I don't own a computer. But, I'm getting ready to try again LOL I appreciate all of your help and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this time it will work. Again, thank you all so much because I really feel like I have some really great stuff here and I would like to hear everyone's input on it so I'm going to keep trying. If at first you don't succeed try and try again!

Comment

Oh and Andrew I was just told by another cousin that you are living in your grandparents old house and you live about 2 1/2 miles from me LOL. I live down the next County Road to your right after your place on the highway two miles down it comes to a sharp 90-degree curve the curve goes to the left my house is down the gravel lane to the right on the right... Third house on the left! So if I can't get this to upload maybe you can come and help me LOL
              Last edited by Mel B; 08-18-2018, 07:59 PM.

Comment

• Broken Arrow
                Broken Arrow commented
                Editing a comment
                I know some good spots right around us.

• Tam
                Tam commented
                Editing a comment
                Where are the grandparents ? This is a big family .

Comment

• Scorpion68
                Scorpion68 commented
                Editing a comment
                Bingo - There ya go Mel.

By George I think I've got it LOL... Just took longer to upload than what I thought it was going to maybe I should not be so impatient next time.

Comment

• Tam
                Tam commented
                Editing a comment
                Good job Mel did my silly screenshot help .

Yes Tam your silly screenshot helped tremendously. I wanted to wait until I had some daylight to take more pics that one last night was just a practice shot LOL

Comment

• Tam
                Tam commented
                Editing a comment
                Awesome . Told you I was visual . I do ask Hoss when I have tech problems and he gets right on it .

I'm ready when you are Andrew! And unfortunately Tam both grandparents are no longer with us, my granny his great aunt has been gone too many years and my great uncle and his wonderful wife more recently have passed. The world list some pretty amazing people. They were so darn funny for real.....never a dull moment growing up I can tell you that!

Comment

Welcome Mel!
                South Dakota

Comment

Working...
                X