New From Central Ohio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New From Central Ohio

Hello. I have finally decided to join this site after reading this forum for years. My son, who is seven, and I hunt for arrowheads in both Fairfield and Pickaway counties in Ohio and have our own YouTube channel. My favorite type of flint is Coshocton and my favorite type of point is a dovetail. I also purchase a lot of points from local dealers and antique stores. I work as a field service engineer which takes me all around the country and take advantage of my trips when out and about as far as artifact hunting. I hope to meet some people I can go out and hunt with here from my area.
    Last edited by Helldogg; 10-10-2018, 04:04 PM.

Hi! Welcome to the forum! I only live about two hours from you. It looks like you are above Chillicothe? I live below Portsmouth, in Carter county Kentucky
    "The education of a man is never completed until he dies." Robert E. Lee

Comment

Welcome from Connecticut ...this forum is awesome you'll enjoy it....looks like you have some nice artifacts. ...you came to the right place.... Red
      SW Connecticut

Comment

Originally posted by Kentucky point View Post
        Hi! Welcome to the forum! I only live about two hours from you. It looks like you are above Chillicothe? I live below Portsmouth, in Carter county Kentucky
        I am just southeast of Columbus, Ohio.

Comment

• Kentucky point
          Kentucky point commented
          Editing a comment
          Yep, that would put you at around 2 hours and 15 minutes from me.

Nice Intro and Point's, Welcome to The Forum!
        http://joshinmo.weebly.com

Comment

I'll tell you one thing, I can't wait to see more of your collection! Outstanding artifacts!
          "The education of a man is never completed until he dies." Robert E. Lee

Comment

Welcome and nice intro!
            Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

Welcome to the forum !
              east Tx.

Comment

Welcome from a fellow Central Ohioan. Looks like you have a fine collection. You must be the one finding all the good stuff and leaving me with a nothing but an occasional broken scraper.
                Central Ohio

Comment

Welcome from North Carolina!
                  N.C. from the mountains to the sea

Comment

Originally posted by flintguy View Post
                    Welcome from a fellow Central Ohioan. Looks like you have a fine collection. You must be the one finding all the good stuff and leaving me with a nothing but an occasional broken scraper.
                    I find some good things but thanks to all the no till fields it makes it very difficult to find them. I live near the Walnut Creek and have absolutely zero luck in there. I have permissions to walk a lot places that were indian villages.

I also have an artifact guy in Delaware and he sells me great pieces at reasonable prices....all high quality Ohio points.

Comment

• flintguy
                      flintguy commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I spent my childhood walking Big Walnut creek, not sure it's the same watershed, but I never found anything there either. I just started artifact hunting again two summers ago by accident.

Welcome from Arkansas!
                    Wandering wherever I can, mostly in Eastern Arkansas, always looking down.

Comment

Welcome from Northwest Ohio, West of Toledo on the Ohio Michigan line. That's a great looking Collection, It gives me high hopes. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Welcome from a fellow buckeye. I'm West of C-bus over Springfield way. Most of my hunting is along the Little Miami drainage. South and East of Columbus puts you in my dual sport motorcycle area... pretty that way especially in the Fall.
                        Good Luck out there,
                        fldwlkr
                        Headwaters of the Little Miami, Ohio

Comment

Welcome to arrowheads.com forum pages good to have you with us.
                          TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Working...
                          X