New from NC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New from NC

Hello everyone! I've been reading the posts here for a while and really enjoyed them, I've learned a lot. I found one Morrow Mountain II while hiking last year and have been hooked since then. Hunting mostly in Chatham, Wake, Durham counties here in central NC. I've found a few nice archaic points as well as one Hardaway and some Woodland points. Most a bit broken to mostly broken, but a few that are complete. Thanks so much to all of you veterans who spend time helping us rookies with tips and tricks and point ID! You are truly amazing.
    Central North Carolina

Welcome from Ga. Stay a while and enjoy the forum. Nice to see you posted some information about you in user profile.
    Last edited by willjo; 10-10-2018, 06:40 PM.
    South East Ga. Twin City

Comment

Welcome! Walking trails and watching for arrowheads is a surefire way to not step on a snake...and walk into a bear.😳

again, we are glad to have you here!!
      Wandering wherever I can, mostly in Eastern Arkansas, always looking down.

Comment

• Scorpion68
        Scorpion68 commented
        Editing a comment
        Yea Jethro but ya gotta remember to look up once-in-awhile. : - )

Thank you so much for the warm welcome! I'm really grateful for all the information I've learned on this site - super helpful. I'm sure it's helped me find a few things I would have missed! I'll post a few pics of my meager finds in the other areas of the forums soon.
      Central North Carolina

Comment

Welcome from Connecticut lots good people and knowledge able on here Red
        SW Connecticut

Comment

Welcome!!!

Your hunting in some good counties and a intact Hardaway is a bucket list find. Looking forward to seeing some pictures and it’s great to hear from like minded folks from here in NC.

Von

Comment

Welcome HikerGalNC You are in a great area can't wait to see your finds. I hunt around Buncombe and Mecklenburg mostly.
            N.C. from the mountains to the sea

Comment

Welcome Aboard - We're glad to have ya.
              Pickett/Fentress County, Tn - Any day on this side of the grass is a good day. -Chuck-

Comment

Welcome , and happy hunting from South Carolina.

Comment

Welcome! It always starts with one arrowhead, and morphs into a lifelong passion!
                  "The education of a man is never completed until he dies." Robert E. Lee

Comment

Welcome!
                    Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

Hikergal
                      I hope you still have electricity , that storm that hit the Florida panhandle is just a bad deal.On the other hand perhaps the rain will wash out some artifacts for you ! I take it from your avatar that you are female ? Gals are better hunters than most guys,when I take gals to hunt with me, I usually get my feelings hurt as they find what I might miss.. Anyway Goodluck !
                      Lubbock County Tx

Comment

Welcome to arrowheads.com forum pages hikergal good to have you with us.
                        TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Working...
                        X