New Guy From The Land of Good Water

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Guy From The Land of Good Water

I have been collecting for about the last 10 years. Most of my collection has been seen before on other forums. Thought I would see if Y'all mind if I post some of my personal finds from private property with permission in Central TX. Here is a pretty good find from a couple years back/
    Central TX

Hoah Yeah! Welcome!
    Professor Shellman
    Tampa Bay

Comment

I think I have seen this point, and a hardy welcome from Ga. to forum. Fantastic and post up more.
      South East Ga. Twin City

Comment

Cool one hope to see more
        NW Georgia,

Comment

Sweet man congrats on that find and welcome from the nutmeg state. That insutus is cool ...I couldn't see it at first
          SW Connecticut

Comment

Welcome, and thanks for sharing that beautiful point.
            South Dakota

Comment

I’ve seen videos of guys in central Tx that have like a mining operation going..Backhoe, front end loader and motorized shakers..They prolly break a lot of stuff.. If my shoulder was good enough and I knew how to run a shovel, I’d like to try digging a few ........ Welcome JJ
              Lubbock County Tx

Comment

That is a real nice KR. Welcome to the site...been hearing from a lot of Texas folks lately...good to have diversity. Texas is an absolute hotbed of artifacts...
                The chase is better than the catch...
                I'm Frank and I'm from the flatlands of N'Eastern Illinois...

Comment

Welcome Aboard Kris. You're off to a mighty good start with this post. Excellent insitus.
                  Pickett/Fentress County, Tn - Any day on this side of the grass is a good day. -Chuck-

Comment

Welcome fellow Central Texan!! The vast majority of my finds are surface finds, but that really makes me want to dig!!
                    Kevin - North/Central Texas

Comment

Welcome from just up I-30, Kris! That insitu mystery photo progression was pretty cool....I was looking at it like “what am I seeing,” the. I was “is that what I think it is?” And then lots of profanities, wildly inappropriate at that....😳😳
                      Wandering wherever I can, mostly in Eastern Arkansas, always looking down.

Comment

Welcome Kris and nice intro!
                        Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

Welcome to arrowheads.com plrase feel free to share away with us. That is a nice blade would you call it a Kinney?
                          TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Yes Hoss, That is a Kinney. Thank Y'all for the kind welcome. I don't have too many insitus like that cause most of the time they are already in the bottom dirt, that I pull off the wall with a wiggle pick. I have done a few screen digs at my sites but never had much luck with screens. I had a 10 acre lot with a dry spring in 2011. I owned a pizza Parlor in Libertyhill for 14 years. I used to trade ranchers and property owners free pizza in exchange for surface or dig time. Got a pretty good collection from those trades. Most all of my old digs have been developed now. Housing developments, Stip malls and Country Clubs. I would rather find another good hunting spot than 10 G 10's. The Sangabrial rivers and the Brushy creek shed in my area have been very kind to me. I wish I had known about this hobby 29 years ago when I got here. I've done the best I can to catch up. I'll quit running at the mouth now and go over and post some stuff in the S&T section. Happy Hunting !
                            Central TX

Comment

Welcome Kris- wow! Your pics are awesome.

Comment

Working...
                              X