No announcement yet.

New here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome! That’s quite an introduction you made. It’s too bad you can’t go back and hunt that Folsom site!
    South Dakota

Comment

• flyin66comet
      flyin66comet commented
      Editing a comment
      The area the Folsoms were found was were a old windmill sat. It was placed in a corner that intersected three pastures. I guess it caused such a huge blowout they pulled the windmill out and planted a tree grove there. Its all grassed over and covered with trees now.

Welcome from another Nebraskan. You have some very nice artifacts in your collection including some fine paleo pieces.
    Besides the beautiful Eden it appears you also have another Cody Complex piece at the opposite end of that same row.

Comment

• flyin66comet
      flyin66comet commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank You, the paleo points are my dads until he is gone, then I inherit them.

Welcome aboard from South America(Arkansas).

second pic, lower right quadrant, around the coin at the 2&4o’clock positions...are those repurposed brokers? If so, they are stunners!
    👍

thanks for sharing
    Wandering wherever I can, mostly in Eastern Arkansas, always looking down.

Comment

• flyin66comet
      flyin66comet commented
      Editing a comment
      They were just brokens I glued around the coin.

Welcome from Iowa. I can feel your problem with places to hunt points. About 55 years ago I had about 40 sites in my 3 state area and now am down to about 6.
    SE IA

Comment

Working...
    X