New member from Canada

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New member from Canada

Hello all. My name is Daniel from Niagara Falls. Have been metal detecting since the mid 70s. Only ever found one arrow head while Duck hunting on the Upper Niagara River. Other hobbies are fishing and building flintlock rifles. I am a retired Millwright and enjoy spending time with my Grand kids. Thanks for having me................................Daniel

Welcome from the states! Glad to have ya here!
    "The education of a man is never completed until he dies." Robert E. Lee

Comment

Welcome in, Daniel! Tampa Bay here.
      Professor Shellman
      Tampa Bay

Comment

Welcome Daniel hope to see that one arrowhead!
        And whatever you've been digging up. Has to be some good early fur trade items up your way.
        Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

Welcome from Connecticut.. USA
          SW Connecticut

Comment

Welcome Aboard Daniel - We're glad to have ya. Do you still have that one point you found on the Upper Niagra. Like Greg and many of our members, I'd like to see it if you do. Also - we have a number of metal detectorists or whatever they're called as members and I'm sure they'd be interested in your finds as well.
            Pickett/Fentress County, Tn - Any day on this side of the grass is a good day. -Chuck-

Comment

Originally posted by gregszybala View Post
              Welcome Daniel hope to see that one arrowhead!
              And whatever you've been digging up. Has to be some good early fur trade items up your way.
              I'll take a picture of it and one other that was given to me and figger out how to post an image...................Daniel

Comment

Welcome from East TN!
                Josh (Ky/Tn collector)

Comment

Hey Daniel welcome to Arrowheads.com we have a tutorial for adding photos . https://forums.arrowheads.com/forum/...ures-to-a-post
                  TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

I'm glad to see you here Daniel. Facebook message me and I will give you the ins and outs of posting pictures here.
                    Bruce
                    In life there are losers and finders. Which one are you?

Comment

Welcome Daniel! Glad to have you.
                      South Dakota

Comment

Welcome Daniel. I always have wanted to go after walleyes on that Niagra. As others have said lets see that point and post up some of those handmade guns. Heck you might be making one for me someday. Welcome again Daniel.
                        The chase is better than the catch...
                        I'm Frank and I'm from the flatlands of N'Eastern Illinois...

Comment

Working...
                        X