Need help uploading pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help uploading pictures

Every time I try to upload pictures I get stuck because my files are to big. Can anyone help me out with this please? My reputation is hanging in the balance!😱😂😂
    Thanks

Ashley, from PC or Phone??
    Professor Shellman
    Tampa Bay

Comment

• Ashley1972
      Ashley1972 commented
      Editing a comment
      From my phone

Hey Ashley - Welcome Aboard - we're glad you're here. Keep in mind that the website has a 2mb size limit on each photo and a limit of 6-8 pics per post. Like Tom asked, it may make a difference if you're uploading from a PC or Phone or Ipad. You can also go to the New Members section and look at the forum on Tutorials and How Do I ......section for detailed instructions on uploading pics. We'll be watching to see how you do.
    Pickett/Fentress County, Tn - Any day on this side of the grass is a good day. -Chuck-

Comment

• Ashley1972
      Ashley1972 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks. I checked out the tutorial but it didn’t help.

These may help..

Simple Image Resizer
    Simple Image Resizer is free, online and powerful image resizer. Resize your images, photos, scanned documents without losing quality and in a easy way!

14 Free Photo Resizers
    If the women don\'t find you handsome, they should at least find you handy.

Comment

• Glacial Pebble
      Glacial Pebble commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you for posting those links!! First worked like a charm.. I’m still stuck in the Stone Age lol.

• Ashley1972
      Ashley1972 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks. I’ll check those links when I have a chance. I appreciate it.

I’m waiting and I’m inpatient to see artifacts ! JJ
    Lubbock County Tx

Comment

• Ashley1972
      Ashley1972 commented
      Editing a comment
      Where’s the best place to mount a camera when digging? As far getting the best place to film. Head mount or chest. Thanks

• Lindenmeier-Man
      Lindenmeier-Man commented
      Editing a comment
      I’d think wait until you find something to start the vid.I would think at that juncture place the cam to see the reveal, of the artifact.

• Ashley1972
      Ashley1972 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks very much. I appreciate your help. The way my luck is going with getting pics and video to post, I’m gonna have to hire someone to help. Thanks again, though.

Hi Ashley,

Welcome to the forum. Try cropping your pictures using the editing software on your phone. I don’t take close ups so I can reduce the size and have a close up that’s small enough to post. I hope that makes sense to you.

Von

Comment

• Ashley1972
      Ashley1972 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks.

Welcome ashley try setting your phone to a lower file size. If it is an Iphone then I am sorry but Apple has decided to use HEIC and HEIF files to handle their photos. It make the file size larger and a lot of software has not caught up witgh handling those file type. Apple is bad Iphones are nice but the way Apple makes these thing proprietary drive developers up the wall. I am sure a fix will be out soon. I suggest finding an app that reduces your file size. SInce I do not and will not ever buy an apple product again I have no way of doing tests to figure out what is the best app out there. I used to spend hours figuring this stuff out and creating tutorials but since Apple is bad I have no desire to do that nor to jsut buy a phone to make something work. Go Androids you always work!
    TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Thanks a lot! I tried a few sites to shrink the files and using a phone wasn’t cutting it. I just plugged up the old lap top and will try to upload from it. I knew something strange was going on because I’d never had trouble uploading pictures before this happened. Thanks again.

Comment

Ashley, if you’re using an iPhone, and you have it set for Live Photo’s, I think you are then trying to load way too much data. Duplicate the picture as a still photo and then send the still. With the live, one photo is actually about closer to 10-12 pictures.. I had this problem happen to me.
        South Dakota

Comment

Thanks. That may be part of my problem. Thanks again

Comment

Working...
          X