Update and clarification of dig sites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update and clarification of dig sites

A while back I posted about the quantities of relics coming from several of my sites. I must recant the part where I said I found 5 or 6, five gallon buckets from a hole that was 3’x3’x2’ deep. I went back to that site after a couple years and must now clarify my previous statements. First, I mentioned that the hole was 3x3x2 and it’s actually about half that size. To the neighsayers, I’m sorry but it’s true. I also mentioned that the site in my yard was thicker with relics than this site. That statement may be true but the #1 site is by far a better site and is loaded with pristine micro tools up to tools that are 10 or 15 pounds. The other day I went to the #1 site and spent a couple hours to dig one (1) five gallon bucket of relics. Had I included the large stone tool that I dug around, then my bucket would have been filled much sooner. During this trip I took pictures and some video. I haven’t been able to post on this site from my phone. Anyone wishing to see these pictures please contact me privately. The video will be available if my phone can send the files in a reasonable amount of time. I already sent a few pictures to my biggest detractor Tom Clark. I haven’t heard back from him about the pictures but I’d greatly appreciate his thoughts. In the times I have spent looking for Indian relics. I must have been spoiled. I assumed everyone was digging sites like mine. I had no idea that they were better than average until people on arrowheads.com jumped on my story. I even contacted a couple people from this site to go with me. Hopefully the pictures and videos will help in identifying and maybe even dating the site. Good luck to all.

If you have a email addy, you can go to your local library and from your phone send the pics to yourself on the library pc. Then resize the pics and send them back to yourself to your phone.The phone return address will appear on the library pc.
    Id like to see your finds but I won’t hand out my numbers ... I had someone in Europe looking around in my system the other night for acct numbers and mail addies . They said they only needed 560 bit coin or they would have to send mail to everyone in my book some sort of nasty info . I mailed that person back to go ahead and knock themselves out, along with a bug...JJ
    Lubbock County Tx

Comment

• SDhunter
      SDhunter commented
      Editing a comment
      JJ, I have had emails like that as well

• Lindenmeier-Man
      Lindenmeier-Man commented
      Editing a comment
      Struck me as odd , the amount demanded ...

No pics again, here or on PM/Email. Nothing. You did NOT send me any pics. I am not calling you a liar about your written finds as you previously intimated about my response but I still call billshirt until you post some pictures and the video you mention HERE on the forum. Get it together please and let us see here. Everyone is trying to HELP and nobody takes it personal until it's made personal.
    No more PM's or emails to me please.
    Last edited by tomclark; 02-17-2019, 11:25 AM.
    Professor Shellman
    Tampa Bay

Comment

If people can see your pictures by emailing you, then you can certainly post them here. Quit trying to get people’s personal email addresses. Either use this site like everyone else, or leave.
      South Dakota

Comment

Just make a quick YouTube video and post the link.

Very easy and quick.

Comment

Working...
        X