My 2019 finds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My 2019 finds

As a rookie, I've only started collecting this year....on our new property in central MO. Here is what I've found in the past few months. I'd love any insight/suggestions from this group. Many have suggested our property is on a camp site, there are TONS, and I do mean tons, of worked flakes and all of these finds except for 2 came from a small feeder creek on our land.

Welcome to the forum you have a real nice one on the bottom middle row. Glad you have joined. You need to plant a garden
    NW Georgia,

Comment

• Lindenmeier-Man
      Lindenmeier-Man commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, third one left on bottom row is outstanding paleo !

Welcome to forum also, some really nice finds there, fantastic start to nice collection
    South East Ga. Twin City

Comment

Welcome from Connecticut.... That's a good start
      SW Connecticut

Comment

Welcome to the forum, looks like you're off to a good start.

Comment

That is a nice (and varied) assemblage. Keep hunting and show us what you find.
          California

Comment

Welcome and glad you have joined us. Some great finds already and right in your own yard!
            Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

Welcome to arrowheads.com looks to me like you have a nice place to hunt. Congrats on the wonderful finds.
              TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

I want to join the others and welcome you to our forum. You are off to a nice start. If you really get the collecting fever you won't be content with just looking on the site you found on your property.

Comment

Welcome from NE Ohio, nice launch to a future collection. Many periods covered right in your backyard!! That is awesome.

Comment

Welcome , you really do have some outstanding finds . A little of everything . Looks like a blunt hafted scrapper to regular ones . Excellent paleo to that far right that may be a square knife or chisel . Hard to tell .
                    congrats on a wonderful start .

Comment

Welcome
                      South Dakota

Comment

Working...
                      X